So this weekend has been full of warm fuzzies.
I’m all the more convinced I know the best people. Why? Well, first I got news that I’d been nominated for a Canadian Family Readers’ Choice award! A challenge was put out to attendees at a recent conference, and I decided to submit. I feel appreciative of the opportunity to write, submit, and to have been chosen as one of the final group.
I wrote a piece called The Overflowing Life, and it’s just all kinds of great that the people around me are just showing me again how lucky I am in life.
(And yes, they are open right now, and yes, if you were feeling warm and fuzzy yourself you could go vote for me. I won’t tell.)
Anyway, it’s been all kinds of amazing – from getting to know other writers better by reading their stories, from hearing warm words of congratulations from other writers and friends who I like and respect immensely and feeling the support of those who are going to vote for my writing. Considering I usually write a little more under the radar, this is a fun change of pace!
So I just want to say thank you to all those who have voted, to those who are reading this and will take the moment to do so, for the kind words of those who read my story, the warmth of those who understood it – it all adds up to three days of some good heart time.
Yeah. My overflowing life, indeed…
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time for free writing. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post on All Things Fadra.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.
Comments are closed.